2003/11/11

「有關英文"聽屎"的難題」

Paul :Hi.Jane,I (1) ____(not/see)you for a long time. ~~~~~ Where(2)_____(you/be)? Jane :I (3)____(just/come) back from Sanya. Paul :Sanya?I (4)____(never/hear)of it. ~~~~~Where (5)____(it/be)? Jane : On Hainan Island. Paul : Hainan Island? It must be hot out there. Jane : It is,but I (6)____(enjoy)my stay there. ~~~~~ The beach(7)____(be)very beautiful. ~~~~~ I (8)____(swim)almost every day while ~~~~~ I (9)____(spend)my holiday there. ~~~~~ And I (10)____(take)a loy of picture. ~~~~~ I (11)____(show) them to you when they are ready. Paul : I can't wait to see them.How long (12)___(you/stay)there? Jane : A week.By the way,Paul,Sally and I (13)____(go)to Gaungzhou this ~~~~~Saturday.We (14)____(stay)there for two days.Would you like to join us? ~~~~~Sally has a relative there,so we (15)____(not have to)stay at a hotel. Paul : Thanks for inviting me.I (16) ____(think) about it. 小弟於這晚上課時,做了一遍,但只對了4 題! <四題咋!> 請小桌子替我完成!

0 則留言:

發佈留言

訂閱 發佈留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁